Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years

Happy New Years All!

      I am very excited that we are starting a new year. It gives me a chance to send 2009 packing. It has been a very tough and difficult year here and we are hoping and praying 2010 will be more secure and fruitful for our family. That said here are the things we are going to be focusing on in the New Year:

    We are going to work on getting ourselves and our business operations more streamlined, so we can focus on those things that work and eliminate the things that don't.

     We will be doing the same for our personal lives things that don't work are going bye bye and new traditions and new patterns of interacting with others will be our goal.

    We will blog at least 4 times a week
    
    We will get even more frugal

    And lastly we will not be sucked into drama that is brought on by codependent and irresponsible relatives any more. Sometimes you just have to create new family ties elsewhere. This is the great lesson we have learned from 2009. And it is freeing and We already feel a great burden lifting. SOOOO.............


2010 For us will be more organized, simplified, frugal and personal relationship freeing............It feels so good even saying it.
                            

                                                          Don't you just love fresh starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                                                                        The Bells

2 comments:

Yarni Gras! said...

I love your ideas for the New Year. I had to let go of dramatic family members too. I've been doing it forEVER though since it is my DIRECT family! LOL! But I can tell you, as someone who has ditched the drama, it is such a relief. And the best part is that they don't push MY buttons any longer because I refuse to 'go there!"

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Happy new years to you! I am your parnter in this months enchanted swap and I wanted to come say hi....I love how you recycle so many things and make them into something differant and beautiful..your daughters outfit is so cute and I can tell she likes it....we are dealing with family drama here and just shut some doors on it...I think it happens in every family.....